Rigid insulation panel with a laminated reflective vapour barrier membrane designed for interior insulation of foundation walls. Ideal for increasing the comfort and energy efficiency of any type of building. Meets the standards of the Building Code and the highest insulation requirements. Contributes towards LEED credits. CCMC # 13459-R.
- Ideal for highly energy efficient homes.
- Appropriate for interior foundation walls in residential, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings.
- Can be used as part of an interior wall insulation system.
Advantages and Benefits
- Different wall assemblies certified to CCMC or tested by external laboratories to confirm the effective thermal performance of the walls.
- Increased comfort and energy efficiency. Membrane reflects radiant energy.
- Reduces the risk of condensation, mould and wall deterioration.
- Vapour barrier blocks moisture inside the building from contacting the cold concrete.
- Blends perfectly with imperfections in the concrete.
- Fast and easy installation thanks to its integrated membrane. 2 steps in 1. Reduces labour costs.
- Stable and permanent insulation value.
- Contains recycled materials.
- Respects the environment.