Grooved insulation panel designed for insulating floors with hydronic heating such as radiant floors. Reduces installation costs for heated floor systems. Meets the standards of the Building Code and the highest insulation requirements. Contributes towards LEED credits.
- Perfect for insulating floors with hydronic radiant heating. Ex.: radiant floors.
- Suitable for installing under a concrete slab.
Advantages and Benefits
- Simplifies tubing installation. Raised grooves hold tubing in place.
- Prevents heat loss through the soil. Efficient thermal barrier ensures permanent energy savings.
- Compression resistant. High density (20 psi) insulation.
- Eliminates the need for wire mesh when it is not required for slab reinforcement.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Stable and permanent insulation value.
- Respects the environment.